Music Expo Boston programme details revealed
Grammy-winning music pros and top music tech brands to attend second annual Boston event
Music Expo, the multi-city series of conferences for music makers, in partnership with Sound On Sound, has announced initial panelists, program highlights and exhibitors for Music Expo Boston. Hosted by The Record Co., the full day of educational sessions with music production masterclasses, music business discussions and the latest in music technology will take place on Saturday, June 9th, 2018. Early bird tickets are on sale now for $25 and are available thru May 20th. Remaining tickets will be $35. Tickets can be purchased, here: https://musicexpo.co/tickets.
Music Expo Boston’s second annual edition will welcome a variety of Grammy Award-winning producers, engineers, music artists and leading technology brands. A rare opportunity for aspiring talent to learn from some of the most successful music makers, the panelists confirmed thus far, include:
- Jonathan Wyner, Grammy-nominated Producer and Engineer, and Owner of M WorksMastering Studio (James Taylor, David Bowie, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Miles Davis and Nirvana)
- Owen Curtin, Co-owner and Head Engineer of The Bridge Sound & Stage (Sheryl Crow, David Gray, Amanda Palmer and Jordan Knight)
- Brian Gibbs, Grammy Award-winning Producer, Engineer and Owner of Tool Shed Studios(Los Tigres Del Norte)
- David Day, Co-Founder of Mmmmaven and Together Boston Music Festival
- Venomisto, EDM Artist, Composer and Producer (LoudVerse)
- Elyssa Nicole Fontes, EDM Artist, Vocalist and Dancer
- The Arcitype, Music Producer (Rapsody, Royce Da 5'9)
- Paul Lipscomb, Owner of Origin Creative
- Drew Townson, Veteran Analog Engineer and Producer (Girls Guns and Glory)
- Arjun Mendhi, CEO of MTonomy, Accomplished Engineer and Artist
Topics highlights include 3D Audio Tools, Mastering, Making a Successful Studio & Record Label, 'The Musician and Social Media', DIY Venues and more.
That’s not forgetting the exhibition itself — Music Expo Boston’s confirmed exhibitor line-up includes: Akai, Audionomix, Earthquaker Devices, Eventide, IK Multimedia, iZotope and Visilian Studios. Community partners include AES Boston, Nomadic Collective, Mmmmaven and Soundgirls.org. For more information and to view the latest Music Expo Boston news and updates, click here: https://musicexpo.co/boston/.
Attendees also will have the opportunity to win prizes including iZotope’s Ozone 8, a Steinberg UR-RT2 interface with Rupert Neve transformers and more. Gold sponsors for the 2018 season include Yamaha and Steinberg, and sponsorship packages are still available.